The following information is now available on the CRA Web site:
Did you know?
You may be eligible for new or improved tax relief measures and services when filing your 2012 income tax and benefit return.
* Family caregiver amount – If you have a dependant with a physical or mental impairment, you may be able to claim up to an additional $2,000 in the calculation of certain non-refundable tax credits. Go to http://www.cra.gc.ca/familycaregiver for more information.
* Medical expenses – Prescribed blood coagulation monitors for individuals who need anti-coagulation therapy are now eligible as medical expenses. Go to http://www.cra.gc.ca/medical for more information.
* Investment credit – Eligibility for the mineral exploration tax credit has been extended to flow-through share agreements entered into before April 1, 2013.
Other changes for 2012
* Employees profit-sharing (EPSP) – You may have to pay a new tax if you are a specified employee and contributions that your employer made to an EPSP and allocated to you for the year are more than the threshold.
* Canada Pension Plan (CPP) working beneficiaries — On January 1, 2012, the rules for contributing to the Canada Pension Plan changed. The changes apply to you if you are an employee or self-employed, you are 60 to 70 years of age, and you are receiving a CPP or Quebec Pension Plan retirement pension. For more information, go to http://www.cra.gc.ca/cpp.
* The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is now offering more options for logging in to My Account, My Business Account, and Represent A Client online services. In addition to the CRA user ID and password, you may now also be able to use your online banking information to log in to these services if you bank with TD Bank Group, Scotiabank and BMO Financial Group. That means one less username and password to remember. For more information about logging in using your banking information or the registration process, go to http://www.cra.gc.ca/loginservices.
The Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) online services make filing even easier and getting your refund faster
The CRA’s online services are fast, easy, and secure. You can use them to file your income tax and benefit return, make a payment, track your refund and more. Sign up for direct deposit too! Your refund and any benefit or credit payments owed to you will be deposited directly into your account, putting your money into your pocket faster. For more information, go to http://www.cra.gc.ca/getready.
Source: CRA Newsroom
I will be quite frank in saying, free training is out there,
but you will have to spend some money to get it going.
If you’re looking for a product to help you
lose weight and feel great, give Herbalife a try.
If they can do it there isn’t any reason why you can’t but you have got to be ready to be told how to sell products effectively and market and
promote your business.
For the entirety of the seven-day program dieters consume only fresh juices.
The company does an excellent job on marketing it’s products and claim that their shakes taste like cake mix.
A mentor is someone who can take you done the correc paths to
success, Someone who’s made the mistakes.