‘Tis The Season …
PLEASE! Do not drink and drive. In fact, if you find it difficult to say any of the following words or phrases .. you might be drunk! So .. don’t do it! Don’t drive! Don’t Drive! Give the keys to a sober person!!
Take the test – if you are having problems saying any of the following words or phrases .. YOU ARE DRUNK
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK
* 1. Innovative
* 2. Preliminary
* 3. Proliferation
* 4. Cinnamon
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK
* 1. Specificity
* 2. Anti-constitutionalistically
* 3. Passive-aggressive disorder
* 4. Transubstantiate
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK
* 1. Thanks, but I don’t want to have sex.
* 2. Nope, no more booze for me!
* 3. Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
* 4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I’m not hungry.
* 5. Good evening, officer. Isn’t it lovely out tonight?
* 6. Oh, I couldn’t! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
* 7. I’m not interested in fighting you.
* 8. Thank you, but I won’t make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I’d hate to look like a fool!
* 9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
* 10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.
Source: Email FWD .. naturally!