The following is now available on the CRA Web site:
Did you know…
That you can access even more of your tax information from the convenience of your desktop computer? Recent enhancements to My Business Account make tax time easier for sole proprietors, partners, directors, and officers.
As a business owner, you can now:
* file a goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) return online without a Web access code;
* view account transactions and remitting requirements for your payroll deductions account(s);
* view the direct deposit banking information for all of your business accounts;
* view and update your operating name(s); and
* access a variety of GST/HST, payroll, and corporation income tax account information.
Planning on paying an outstanding balance for your GST/HST, corporation income tax, or excise account? Check your current account balance online or calculate an amount owing on a future date, including accrued interest.
You can even authorize your employees and representatives to have online access to your business account information.
Join us in creating a sustainable environmental footprint by reducing our paper consumption. For more information on the growing list of services in My Business Account, visit http://www.cra.gc.ca/mybusinessaccount.
Source: CRA Newsroom