Tax Tip: Are you a newcomer to Canada?

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


The following is now available on the CRA Web site:

Did You Know …

That if you are a newcomer to Canada, you may be eligible for credits and benefits such as the Canada Child Tax Benefit, the Universal Child Care Benefit, and the Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax Credit (GST/HST)?

For more information, visit and select “N” for “Newcomer to Canada” from the drop-down box menu.

SOURCE: CRA Newsroom


Write a comment