Tax on Canadian Pension –

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Close Today TaxMama hears from Susan in the TaxQuips Forum, who is perplexed. “My husband started receiving a Canadian pension this year. There was $115 non-resident tax paid on the pension. Canadian tax officials tell me that it can be claimed as a foreign tax credit. I have no idea how to do this. Do I need to fill out a Form 1116? If so, I found this to be one of the most incomprehensible tax forms ever! What category of income is it?” Read the answer Image Credit:


Write a comment