www.TaxMama.com Today TaxMama hears from Susan in the TaxQuips Forum, who is perplexed. “My husband started receiving a Canadian pension this year. There was $115 non-resident tax paid on the pension. Canadian tax officials tell me that it can be claimed as a foreign tax credit. I have no idea how to do this. Do I need to fill out a Form 1116? If so, I found this to be one of the most incomprehensible tax forms ever! What category of income is it?” Read the answer www.TaxMama.com Image Credit: www.flickr.com