The following is now available on the CRA Web site: Did you know… That you should notify the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) when directors of your corporation change? Avoid the possibility of service delays by ensuring that information on the incoming directors is added to our system and information on the outgoing directors is removed. Once the information has been updated, the new directors will be able to speak with CRA agents on the phone and submit written requests, such as Form RC59, Business Consent Form, on behalf of their corporation. Directors can also have online access to their business’s [More]