The following is now available on the CRA Web site: Did You Know … That you may be able to claim child care expenses on your income tax return if your child is cared for at home or in nursery school, daycare, day camps, boarding schools, and day sports schools? You can claim these expenses if you or your spouse or common-law partner incurred the expenses in order to work, carry on a business, or attend school. If you qualify and your child is under the age of 7, you could claim up to $7,000 a year. If your child [More]