Here is an interesting video on YouTube .. * YouTube Description discuss tax tips and advice for just about every Canadian taxpayer.This episode we cover how to file your tax return, which tax forms are needed when filing which include, T4 slips, T5, statement of earnings, and all deductible receipts.Income tax return forms,Revenue Canada tax forms,Canadian Tax Forms,Listen to Cleo Hamel, a Senior Tax Analyst with H&R Block, . Source: