Sometimes … I just like lists .. even though they have been FWD’ed to you a gazillion times since the invention of Email …. however – with tips like #7 – this will keep on being FWD’ed around the world until Y3K
1. If you are choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water
down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.
2. Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by getting someone else to
hold while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with your wife about lifting the toilet seat by using
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for
a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you
from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you
will be afraid to cough.
7. You only need two tools in life – WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn’t
move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the
8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY
BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN THEY ARE PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.