After 7+ months using SWIFT .. I have decided that this software has basically made my life miserable, by not being user friendly enough to suit my needs and use it efficiently!
Basically .. I need a TO-DO List with the following characteristics:
* Lite version – in resident memory, I don’t want comprehensive software installation
* Ability to have unlimited To-Do entries
* Ability to create a reasonably amount of different categories
* Ability to prioritize, and order To-Do List in both the order of that received and by due dates
* Ability to archive history after competion of a task
* Ability to print out a list, or the entire contents
* Ability to backup the list
Is that too much to ask? I used to have ToDo95 Software until it crashed and I sought out Swift .. That used to be about 70% of what I was looking for, with only a few annoying limitations.