Thank-you for your patience during ‘renovations’‘ .. Construction is now complete!
Version 2 is now the active and “Official” 1-800-HART WordPress Blog Template. I hope you find it easy to navigate.
100 Things You Always Wanted To Know About 1-800-HART
- Version 2’s Hostile Takeover Date: November 3, 2005
- This template is called Copperleaf Plus Theme and modified to suit my own personal needs
- The header picture is from an unknown Email FWD of Provencher Bridge during an Electrical Thunderstorm in Winnipeg, Manitoba – supposedly in 2005. There is a Salisbury House Restaurant beneath those lights on the left
- The picture in the header with the green hair was my first attempt at doctoring my 1996 Passport picture, with a suit and some fancy green hair
- The Picture in the right sidebar is my 1996 passport photo
- That white space on my forehead is not an anomaly, but rather when my passport was stolen in 1996, the thief scratched with a pin or paper clip “Cdn”. When I got home I tried to ‘fix’ it and failed miserably with Adobe Photoshop
- Earn commissions like I do with Chitika eMiniMalls on your site too!
- The right sidebar will FOLD up and HIDE the stuff in the categories and will remember your choice next time you visit here
- Get updated automatically using RSS (Really Simple Syndication). You can add me directly to your free online Bloglines account or to your favorite news aggregator program. If it’s not listed under the “Blog Stuff” section, just click on the XML button, place your cursor on the URL Address line, CTRL-C (copy) and then CTRL-V (paste) this directly into your own reader.
- If you click anywhere on the top header graphic or on the link in the top left 1-800-HART, you will go to the front or “start” page of this blog
- Just like instant messaging, if you were not aware, the latest entry is at the top of the pile. The oldest is at the bottom of the pile.
- The options have been set to display the last 10 posts on the front page. If you wish to scroll down to the bottom, you will see “previous” and “newer” links. Click these to display posts prior to the last one at the bottom of the page
- Version 1 was called “Grimelda” theme
- My bookmarks are broken into two sections. The BLOG-like links that I follow by RSS or similar using my Bloglines account, can be reviewed and selected by clicking in the sidebar “Pages” and then “Links”. This is the same “Links” that is also at the top of the page. The list is not complete, but includes the ones that I read regularly, by topic.
- Under Categories, you will see HART’s Bookmarks. These are my non-blog links that was on my computer and I am trying to sort them out. Feel free to review and have fun with them
- I really like to listen to Baz Lurhmann’s song “Everybody’s Free (to wear Sunscreen). The line that I like the most is:
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than itâ€™s worth.
What great advice this ‘Class of 1997 Speech’ brings. Click HERE to listen while you are reading this blog (right click – open in new window)
- I operate under the name HBS Management Consultants, HBS being my initials. It is a registered name. The following other registered names are considered to be “divisions” of HBS Management Consultants: HART-Empire.com, PapillonLvr.com, and PetLvr.com. I am a proprietorship
- I am registered with Canada Revenue Agency and can E-File Income Tax Returns
- Unfortunately, due to client confidentiality and The Privacy Act here in Canada, there’s not much I can blog about things that like at all – sorry
- I prefer Tim Horton coffee over Robin’s Donuts coffee, take extra-large with triple cream, no sugar
- I can’t count – .. am I close to 100?
- My wife and I married August 31, 2002 – you can see all the pictures and videos of our Medieval Wedding at http://HARTandYVONNE.com/blog/
- We have two wonderful Papillon dogs and one cat – you can see all the pictures at our dog’s website http://PapillonLvr.com/blog/
- I also have PetLvr.com – [The Blog] and always seeking co-contributors!
- I wish everybody would send me $1.00 Canadian Funds just for the heck of it using the following Paypal button below! (although an extra-large coffee is $1.65 – Join 1-800-HART’s Coffee Club!