International Students & Income Tax: How to file a Canadian tax return

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


An overview for international students studying in Canada of when and how to file an income tax and benefit return. This video is segment 5 of 16.

For more information, visit


Antoinette Stewart says:

Very informative video,


Most international students have a SIN number starting with a "9" and the CRA website restricts those users from filing with Netflie, how then can an International student or Postgraduate worker file their taxes by themselves without having to mail it?

Write a comment